Sunday, November 7, 2010

Still preparing for Christmas.....Junk to Juicy creations!

  Louis looking on as I craft away, he stands on a chair and looks over the bar.
 The glass mirror broke out of the frame last year, the frame has been in the garage, so I made a Christmas wall hanging with it.
 The jeweled hardware is from a broken bracelet.  These fabulous already glittered letters were found in the Christmas section at Wal-Mart for $1 each!  What a steal, to think I was dealing with the glue and glitter myself....I cleaned them out!

 These frames had horrible Paris themed prints in them that were hanging in my bathroom, since I'm now going a different direction, I decided to remove the prints and glass and make these 3D fabric prints.  Ornaments were found at Hobby Lobby and were half off this week!  After the Holidays, I will simply put the glass back in and use them for something else.
I have 2 of these gold frames that had a Zebra and a Giraffe print in them, again, redecorating and using them for Christmas.  Not sure what to do with the other frame at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...