Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fabulous Finds for my Dining Room Makeover!

Below is a China Hutch I bought at Good Will for $150, in this pic I have already
taken it apart and removed the ugly chicken wire from the glass.   




 Above is a table and chairs that I bought off of a friend,
who bought it on Craig's List for $160.  So happy she sold it to me!
Below is the "after" along with painting I made
chair covers in leopard print with skirting made
out of painters drop cloth (found at Lowe's) super
cheap and love the linen look!



 I lined the back of the china cabinet with a silk
green fleur de lis print fabric, just made a template
out of wrapping paper, and used spray adhesive
to stick on the fabric.


I will repaint the Dining Room later, obviously I had
a lot of red accents and dark wood furniture before,
ready for something fresh and new, but got
to get the feeling back in my arms first!

3 comments:

  1. Love your china cabinet and chairs! They are fabulous!! You did a really great job! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shenita! Coming from you that is a HUGE compliment, you are way more talented that me....I'd love to trade houses, lol, you are an awesome decorator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job! Your home is so pretty!! I was so glad to see a post from you. Love your decor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...